SOCIAL MEDIA

5.16.2016

My Favorite Highlighting Pallet

i have been searching for the perfect highlight for seriously MONTHS now.  way too long!! i've been wanting to purchase Jaclyn Hill's Champagne Pop since the day it came out, but for some reason i just can't bring myself to spend the $38 on the one item! as much as i really want to! one day i will....



a couple months ago i was browsing at ulta (which is literally two minutes from my home, bad- i know!) and came across Anastasia Beverly Hill's Gleam Glow Kit- tried a few samples on the back of my hand and fell in love! i carried it around the store the rest of the time i was browsing to be sure i really wanted to purchase it.


i ended up coming home with the pallet and highlighting has become my favorite part of my make up routine! hands down.


i have yet to try the shade, hard candy but have used the other three. crushed pearl is by far my favorite and i use it on the daily.

i love using mimosa for a little bit of a bronzer before i do my contouring. it adds a tiny bit of a shimmery glow to my face!

yes, sometimes i do go a little over board on that highlight, but i seriously love it so so much! i mean look at it!!!!

 
(oh and please don't mind my bathroom selfie!!!)

happy monday everyone!!!! has anyone else tried the gleam glow pallet? what are your favorite highlights?

Post a Comment