SOCIAL MEDIA

5.11.2016

Chick-Fil-A Lunch Date

keeping the girls happy and busy is one of my main goals everyday as a mom. when they're happy and having fun they are less likely to throw tantrums (but don't get me wrong it still happens!) and when they are busy they are more likely to sleep better. am i right or am i right?!



today we ran to chick-fil-a for a little lunch date!! i love that their chicken is like 100 times more healthy than every other fast food restaurants. plus, my girls love them. and the chick-fil-a sauce!!!!! don't even get me started! so so good. also, the location nearest to us has a little play area which makes it nice for the girls to run all their energy out after they eat.


i have been ordering their new spicy southwest chicken salad!! it is definitely spicy, but i love a little spice. i also love me a "taco" like salad- the beans, corn, tortilla chips are my favorite to add to a salad! it had quite the kick today and i couldn't finish the whole thing! i kept saying, "my mouth is on fire!" and i loved the reaction i got from olive. like what mom? your mouth is on fire?!



okay, i also don't know what is going on with my blurry pictures!! :( they were so clear on my camera. so don't mind my low quality photos today!




i always have the hardest time getting the girls to leave the play area. there is lots of "okay this is your last time!" and bribing that goes on to leave that place!


so i totally need your help!!! i want to do a giveaway soon, here on my blog! once i get 50 followers i will host a little giveaway. fun, right? all you have to do is click the blue join this site button underneath follow along on the right hand side -----> and follow the few simple steps from there! thank you so so much! i hope you have an amazing, happy wednesday!

Post a Comment