SOCIAL MEDIA

11.30.2016

Maskcara Beauty || 5 Minute Make-Up










today's post is exciting as i am talking about something i am passionate about and love! MAKE-UP!!!!! i have always been into make-up, but it has only been the last 4 years that i really jumped into it all. and i love sitting down to play with all my make-up products!!

and although i would love to spend a whole hour on my face, being a mom that is basically impossible. i usually get 5-10 minutes tops before both girls are on the bathroom counter making a mess of everything.

i was soooo excited when Maskcara Beauty sent me the perfect starter package full of amazing goodies to help me achieve my 5 minute make-up look with their IIID Foundation. which is absolutely necessary for me.

their IIID Foundation is a two color foundation system that gives you skin smoothing coverage. i love their How To HAC that shows you how their product works. It seriously is so easy!! I love that the final look makes it appear like you have spent triple the amount of time that it actually took, and all in 5 minutes!

the colors in my palette are walnut contour, aura highlight, ruby blush and honey illuminator. i love their 30 Second HAC Brush to help me achieve my look without having to switch out brushes. and the quality and appearance of their brush is my all time favorite. their IIID perfecter is perfect for blending and perfecting the final look. it's small and perfect just as the title says.

and can we just talk about their packaging?? love, love, love it! and so do my little ones. i mean who wouldn't love to throw fun little confetti everywhere?! ;) i love the look of their packaging- it's clean, pretty and fun!!

i would love to know what your favorite make-up products are, comment below so i can try them out! and trust me mom's, college students, or any woman who needs extra beauty sleep Maskcara's IIID foundation is the way to go! let me know if you try it out!! xoxo!

Post a Comment