SOCIAL MEDIA

11.10.2016

Black Out











do i dare say that black is my favorite color. when it comes to fashion, yes, yes it is!!  black is the perfect color, and it looks great on everyone! an all black outfit looks clean and chic. black from head to toe is probably my favorite go to! you will look good no matter what!!!

tying your tee shirt in a knot will turn a basic look into a more chic, girly look and will transform an outfit from a 2 to 10!! another one of my favorite ways to tie an outfit together (no pun intended) is to tie a flannel around my waist. your hubby might complain because he can't see your bum ;) but it's a cute way to throw a look together!

leggings, similar here
jacket, similar here
hubby's tee shirt
flannel, similar here
shoes

3 comments :

  1. All black is my favorite! I especially love the edgy plaid you added.
    Xo,
    Lauryn
    Www.lauryncakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love this look! Black on black - always so chic!

    xoxo
    Victoria
    www.agallonofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I would wear this everyday. Totally my type of look! Beautiful photos too!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete