SOCIAL MEDIA

11.04.2016

bang bang














"a man's main job is to protect his woman from her desire to 'get bangs' every other month."

bang bang! i saw this quote a few weeks ago and couldn't help but laugh out loud. it relates to my life 100%!! i have had the harsh straight across bangs for almost 7 years now! SEVEN YEARS people. that is a long time for one hair style! but i love it so much!

over the last 2 years i have tried multiple times to just grow them out! and guess what? i failed every time. i could never get passed the awkward stage! and chop chop i had bangs again. when i recently just cut my hair (the shortest it's ever been since i was a young buck!) i decided 'this was it' this was how i would grow out my bangs! and it lasted a couple months.... but i missed them so much! my bangs make me feel like myself, they're me! sarah is not sarah without her Cleopatra hair do! so welcome back you lovely bangs!

if you have ever contemplated getting bangs. just do it. just do it, i dare you! you will fall in love!

outfit details----
sweater
tank
leggings
shoes

Post a Comment