SOCIAL MEDIA

11.14.2016

Feeling Grateful!!


my dress

"if you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!"

you know those days + moments when you just feel overwhelmingly grateful for your people? and the life you have? you look at your little ones and your spouse and your heart almost hearts you love them so much? i never knew my heart could love so much.

i think sometimes we take for granted the amazing lives we have and especially the amazing people in it. life is short, so go give them hugs and kiss them until they tell you to stop. tell them you love them. tell them you appreciate them!

today i am feeling extra grateful for dave, for olive and for miss scotti lou! they are my everything. and i love them more than i could ever put in words!!

what are you grateful for tonight?? comment below!

Post a Comment