SOCIAL MEDIA

4.11.2016

What I Ate Today

it's monday, so i am feeling extra motivated to keep on track of my goals!! and i am happy to say that i have not cheated once today!! yay me! breakfast was super yummy and the hubs loved it too. he told me, it was the best breakfast he has had in a long time! maybe i should cook more often?! ;)

we had omelets for breakfast this morning, i added 2 eggs, 1 sausage patty, shredded cheese, and green pepper. mmmm!




lunch was this super yummy fruit salad that i always crave!! i threw in spinach, strawberries, grapes and some crushed peanuts! the dressing is so easy and quick!

5-6 strawberries
1 cup red wine vinegar
1 cup canola oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar

and then i just blend it all together and keep it in the refrigerator .


for a snack i shared two of these clementines with my little one!


and then to hold me over until dinner, i had this perfect peanut butter bar


for dinner tonight we had some grilled chicken with salt and lemon pepper, with rice and some edamame. so yummy!




Post a Comment