SOCIAL MEDIA

4.14.2016

Measurements + Results


hellllloo guys! i am so excited about my progress thus far, the motivation has been tough.  but knowing i have this blog has kept me going. that and i want a bangin bod for the summer!!! i am proud to say that i have been going strong this week.  everything i have put in my mouth has been healthy and i even said no to pizza!!! (crazy, i know!) i missed one day with my trainer but made sure i made up for it by doing something at home.  i love that my body is sore in places i never thought possible!!





with that being said, although it has only been 4 days of being consistent i am seeing small results which motivates me to keep going!!!

i took my measurements about a week ago and will probably take them again on monday. i want to see my weekly progress!

measurements for week one

weight 120 lbs.
right arm 10.5 inches
left arm 10 inches
right thigh 19.5 inches
left thigh 20 inches
right calf 13 inches
left calf 13 inches
hips 32.5 inches
waist 25 inches
butt 36 inches
bust 29 inches
tummy 28.5 inches

Post a Comment