SOCIAL MEDIA

4.10.2016

Lululemon Haul




haven't heard of lululemon? then you're missing out.  i bought my first piece of lulu seven years ago and fell in love. it is expensive, but the quality is unreal. you know what? i still have my first item, a pair of wunder unders and wear them at least once a week!!! since then, i have created an addiction. my hubby spoils me and adds to my addiction. but all sarcasm aside, lululemon really is high quality. if you ever want to splurge or deserve a reward.... please go now!



we recently moved within two minutes of a lulu and within the last month i have gone quite a bit! (bad, i know!) so i thought i would show you what i've got and am loving!!

this is the tranquil tank , i mainly got it to sport the new sports bra below.  i love the mesh detail and the material is so light weight!!!

next is this free to be bra,  i am loving this one and wear it as much as i can. i love the criss cross detail in the back.

this race to place run hat is my favorite.  don't be grossed out, but i usually go more days than i'd like to admit without washing my hair. so this hat gets worn alot!!

these, high times pant *metta are my faaaavvvvvv!!! i love the mesh details and the fit is so nice. it holds my bum in nice and tight.

my hubby came home one night and surprised me with these inspire tight II mesh  and i fell in love all over again! ;) he knows the way to my heart! i love the zipper details on each side. and of course the mesh!

i recently purchased this yogi racer back III in grey and now the blue, i love that it isn't form fitting. it's flowy and not too baggy. i love this one because i don't feel like everyone can see all my chub underneath.

and last but not least, i bought these make a move shorts a couple weeks ago and just picked up another pair this weekend. they are only available for a limited time, so get them while you can. they are perfect though!! no really! i love love love the fit. and hello, once again, a little mesh detail. what is my deal?! i have them in black and also this pretty boom juice color. i also really want this color and the pink paradise color!!

i hope you enjoyed this post.  i give you permission to go spoil yourself at lululemon!! 'treat yo self, don't cheat yo self' am i right? right!!!

Post a Comment