SOCIAL MEDIA

3.20.2018

Protein Bite Recipe













when i am trying to stay on track with my fitness goals, the key word here is TRYING. because lets face it, my life is crazy and all im trying to do is survive over here! plus, because i am breastfeeding i am constantly hungry. all day, every day! insert cry/laughing emoji!! i love keeping these protein bites in my fridge to grab for a quick snack or when i'm trying to keep a handle on my sweet tooth. i'm obsessed with peanut butter, and my girls love these too which makes me happy!

they're super easy, quick and you don't have to bake anything!! thats my kind of snack!! the recipe calls for:

1 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup honey
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups old fashioned oats
chocolate chips--- we kind of eye ball our chocolate chips

once all the ingredients are mixed together, roll into balls and store in a container in the fridge! easy peasy! let me know what you think!! tag me and hashtag #simplysarahproteinbite

Post a Comment