SOCIAL MEDIA

3.21.2018

our favorite story books








when i was a first time mom i made it a priority to read to my baby every single day and right before bed! three kids later i'm not so great at it, but we do still love a good story book! it's actually one of my favorite things to do with my girls! sometimes its peaceful and quiet as they sit and listen and other times it's complete madness!! we have quite the collection going! from books given as gifts at christmas and birthdays to books we've ordered from book fair at preschool... my all time favorite are the usborne books. their quality is a TEN and their stories are so much fun! i can't help myself whenever book fair comes along at preschool! seriously, they're amazing!!

i've complied a list of some of our favorites, maybe you will love them too!!

ANIMAL NOISES
POP-UP JUNGLE
PEEK INSIDE ANIMAL HOMES
THAT'S NOT MY UNICORN-- one of my girls ALL TIME fav!!
PEEK INSIDE THE ZOO
HOW THE WHALE GOT HIS THROAT
1001 THINGS TO SPOT AT CHRISTMAS
CINDERELLA
NIBBLES THE BOOK MONSTER
SECRETS OF THE SEASHORE
LOOK INSIDE YOUR BODY -- interestingly enough, this is one of my girls top five!
123 COUNTING
and on our wish list:
GIRAFFE IN THE BATH
50 SCIENCE THINGS TO MAKE AND DO
THAT'S NOT MY MERMAID
WHAT MAKES IT RAIN

Post a Comment