SOCIAL MEDIA

12.13.2017

family pictures 2017

we finally got family photos taken now that margo is here. we always go to fotofly because they always turn out so pretty, and every photographer is fantastic with our girls. our favorite is Maitlyn, who did them this time. we got over 60 photos so instead of posting them all on social media i figured i would post basically all of them here!! so enjoy my beautiful children + hubs.







also, olive's crazy hair. :)



if you know scotti, you know she is OBSESSED with lipstick, i was trying to fight it at first but gave in because it shows her personality so well.





















welcome to margo's life!!! she is very loved!

2 comments :

  1. I've never tried FotoFly, but my sister loves them. I think I'll have to give them a try, yours turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! :) yes, i totally think you should try them out next time!!

      Delete