SOCIAL MEDIA

8.27.2017

Postpartum Update + Maternity Photos











as most of you know, pregnancy is not the easiest thing for me. "morning sickness" hits me hard and should be called "24/7 sickness" and i noticed it got worse and worse with each pregnancy. i wish i was someone who thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant, there are moments and certain things that i love. pregnancy is a beautiful thing, and it amazes me how our bodies as women can do such a wonderful thing.

our babies are so precious and mean the world to me and i would do absolutely anything for them. with my pregnancy with margo i experienced intense morning sickness but i really struggled mentally and emotionally. by the end, i didn't even feel like myself one bit. i'm lucky enough that i don't normally deal with depression and so feeling this way was especially tough.

it is so amazing how the second your baby is born everything changes. i didn't feel nauseous and i felt like myself again. im laughing again, telling jokes and i have more and more patience especially with my girls. i'm happy again!!!!! i feel motivated and ready to get my life back to normal.  life is so so great and it's all because baby margo is here!!

i never did any maternity photos with my other girls, it was something that i was interested in but never got them done. i didn't particularly feel comfortable with my big preggo body, but this time around a friend offered to take some and i didnt want to pass it up. i knew i would be happy that i had them to be able to look back on later in life.  they are definitely out of my comfort zone but i love how they turned out!!

Post a Comment