SOCIAL MEDIA

10.25.2016

Preschool at the pumpkin patch

today was olive's first field trip with her preschool class, and she was so so excited!! she kept telling me she wanted to walk by her teachers and that she did! i kinda felt like she was embarassed of me! :/ (i know that was not the case)

we went to Black Island Farms pumpkin patch in syracuse, this was our first time and we were really impressed! it's huge!!! i loooovvved that everyone got to pick out their own pumpkins on the tractor ride + olive thought it was cool that they came around and cut the pumpkin off the vines! she ran around like crazy and still didn't take a nap this afternoon! come on girlfriend! Black Island Farms was definitely a favorite- we will have to bring scotti girl next year!








 (not even wanting to sit by her momma ;()

4 comments :

  1. Great photos!! I had never been to a pumpkin patch until I had my son, now it is an annual event. So fun.
    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun school trip! There is nothing better than pumpkin patches in the fall, and this one looks so fun. I still need to take my boys!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkin patch! And she is so adorable!!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day!! This pumpkin patch is amazing!!

    Riva @rivaladiva.com

    ReplyDelete